Saturday, June 21, 2008

TIE is coming..

OK- Getting ready for TIE (Technology in Education @ Copper Mountain) and I can't wait! There are so many very good sessions planned by educators that are full of great information. Finally the planning for my workshops is almost finished, and I have found some very cool toys for librarians to play with! Here is something I created with Wordle for my preso- it is made up of words from Standards for the 21st Century Learner.

What do you think?

Even if you can't attend- join us virtually for the conference! You can follow posts, pictures and more at David Warlick's Hitchhikr where the conference is named TIECO2008. If you post to your blog, add TIECO2008 and your post, photos etc will apprear for others @ Hitchhikr
Follow us via twitter with Hashtags: #TIECO2008 or http://hashtags.org/tag/TIECO2008/
See you there! Technorati Tags:

No comments: